Friday, September 7, 2007

Thomas's Bio

Hello, my name (as you have probably guessed) is Thomas, and I am currently 20. This is only my second semester at RCC, having worked at Brent and Beckie's Bulbs and later Lowe's after leaving high school (it took almost two years of manual labor to show me that it is a less than desirable long term career). I just obtained a position at RCC (workstudy) for Student Activities, so if you are on campus and see the door open in the lounge, stick your head in and ask for me.

My hobbies include: sailing, fishing, body surfing, swimming, and most notably, computer games. I am and have been a computer geek for quite some time now, having built and maintained my own personal gaming computer since I was 15 or 16, with uncountable hours spent entertaining myself on the computer. My most recent gaming delights include: World of Warcraft (or as my father affectionately calls it, Warcrack), Bio Shock and Call of Duty 2. I am eagerly awaiting titles such as Spore and Call of Duty 4.

I am taking this class to deepen my understanding of things internet, to be honest checking E-mail, playing games, using ventrilo and Myspace are the general extent of my internet prowess. As for my plans for the future, honestly I have been rather poor at deciding the ultimate goal, and I fail at looking ahead in general.

Am I addicted to the World of Warcraft test results:


Your Score: Totally addicted


You are 80% Addicted!



When the server's down, its like the end of the world. You check your auctions before going to work, you love the game and everything it involves. Remember that other game called real life? Its not any fun, anyway! Keep it up! And remember, its just a game, but its the best game ever!

Link: The World of Warcraft Addiction Test written by survivedestiny on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments: